From conceptualizing to product designing to developing prototypes, the R &D at UCAL managed by the best of the Engineers and Scientists; uncover the less known to develop products of excellence that offer great value to the customers. Advanced Engineering software are used for designing and analysis.
Vehicle condition is simulated for testing of products, for evaluating the performance and durability .The prototypes are then built for preliminary trials for Fit, Form and Function
Our strong team at R&D is engaged in the design and validation of advanced technology related to
- Fuel Management System
- Engine Management System
- Pump design and development.
The R&D centre, named KCAT (Krishnamurthy Centre for automotive technology) is recognized by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research, Government of India and has some of the best hardware and software that help us not only in development but in testing and validation too.
- Annual R &D spend about 5 % of sales.
- Total R&D investment of over US$ 5mn
- Respect for IP generation and protection
- Committed to comply with international IPR regulation
- Over 15 active patents
- Over 25 Technical papers presented in National and International conferences.